Get in touch with the OliveCore team using the contact details below
In order to conduct its business activities, it is necessary for OliveCore to act as a data controller with respect to gathering and using the personal data of individuals. These can include clients, suppliers, freelancers, employees and other person the company has a relationship with or may need to contact. This policy sets out how we collect, use and protect any information you give us when using our website and/or our services.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy. We may be required to update this policy from time to time in order to remain legal and compliant. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Why this policy exists
• Complies with GDPR and follows good practice
• Protects the rights of employees, freelancers, suppliers & clients
• Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data
• Protects itself from the risks of a data breach
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Clients & Suppliers
• Name, company name and job title
• Contact information including telephone number and email address
• Business or personal address and postcode
• Other information relevant to your enquiry or to enable us to fulfil a contract
Employees and Freelancers
• Contact information including address, telephone number and email address
• Details of previous work and/or employment
• Other information to enable us to fulfil a contract or terms & conditions
Lawful reasons for processing
For Business to Business clients and contacts, our lawful reason for processing your personal information will usually in the first instance be “legitimate interests”. Under this we can process your information if we have a genuine and legitimate business reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
Once you enter into a contract with us our lawful reason becomes “contractual obligation”. This also includes steps taken at your request before entering into a contract.
Freelancers & Employees
For Business to Consumer clients and contacts, our lawful reason for processing your personal information will usually be “contractual obligation” e.g. to supply services you have requested, or to fulfil obligations under an employment contract. This also includes steps taken at your request before entering into a contract.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular, for the following reasons:
• To provide ongoing customer service and maintain internal record keeping including for accounting purposes
• To enable contact by email or phone in relation to the enquiry you have made with us
• To periodically send update emails about new products/services or other information relevant to your enquiry. You may unsubscribe from receiving these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link which is included at the bottom of all our update emails
Employees and Freelancers
We require this information, in order to fulfil your employment contract.
We are required to keep documents, contracts etc. for the length of the contract as a minimum and for up to seven years afterwards as a maximum. We will determine this on a case-by-case basis after taking into account the individual circumstances and will only keep data which is necessary for us to fulfil our contractual obligations. Any personal data held by us for marketing updates will be kept by us until such time that you notify us you no longer wish to receive this information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, technical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Personal data stored in digital format is stored securely.
Despite all the controls we have put in place to address all the key GDPR principles, there is still always a risk a data breach may happen.
Our work for you may occasionally require us to pass your information to our service providers and for the purpose of delivering our services to you.
Where we are entering into an engagement with a third party, we will seek to be satisfied that they have secure measures in place so your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this policy.
We only disclose information that is necessary to deliver our services and we never allow your personal data to be used by any third party for any market research, marketing or other commercial purposes.
Under GDPR law, we may be required to disclose your data for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also be required to disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
In the unlikely event of this, the breach will be notified to all data subjects affected without undue delay. If appropriate, this will also be reported to the ICO within 72 hours of us becoming aware. The person who should be informed of any breaches is named at the bottom of this policy and is contactable by email at all times.
Your rights under GDPR
Your principle rights under GDPR are:
• The right to be informed
• The right of access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• The right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling
This means you have the right to know what data we are holding for you at any time, the right to access this data, change it and/or have it removed from any further processing activity.
Subject access request
If you would like to contact us with a subject access request, please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘GDPR Subject Access Request’ in the subject line. We will contact you within ten days of receiving this request.
If you are unhappy with the way your subject access request has been dealt with, you have the right to report a concern with a supervisory authority. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk/concerns.
We have subscribed you to our newsletter.
A. Important Legal Information
1. Welcome. We, together with our subsidiaries and affiliates, offer this website to you subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms"). Your use of this website shall be your agreement to abide by each of the terms set forth below. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this website. If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us.
B. Intellectual Property Information
1. The materials on this website are Copyright 2020 by our company and all rights are reserved. Elements of this website (e.g., the design or layout of this website) are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other laws and may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, imitated, sold or otherwise exploited in whole or in part for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by us. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this website may be copied or retransmitted unless we have granted you express written permission. Please note that any products, processes or technologies described in these materials may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by us and are not licensed hereunder.
2. You are hereby authorized to view, copy, print and distribute these materials subject to the following conditions:
2.1 The materials may be used (a) for use in the purchase and sale of products referred to at this website by prospective customers for the benefit of us as contemplated by or in accordance with this website; or (b) for informational, personal or non-commercial purposes only.
2.2 Any copy of these materials or any portion thereof must include our copyright notice.
Materials from this website may not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media.
2.3 No modifications of any materials may be made outside or beyond these specific purposes.
2.4 We may revoke or modify any of the foregoing rights at any time.
3. Use of materials from this website for any other purpose is expressly prohibited. (U.S. Government Users — Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19 and any other successor regulations that may be applicable.)
4. Certain trademarks and logos on this site are our trademarks or registered trademarks. Other product names mentioned herein may include the trademarks of their respective owners.
C. Disclaimer of Warranties
1. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” FOR YOUR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND WE DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. This information could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated and deleted without notice. We may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this material at any time. Moreover, the data on this website represent typical values for the products mentioned herein. Since application variables are a major factor in product performance, this information should serve only as a general guide. We assume no obligation or liability for use of this information. UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE IN WRITING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR FREEDOM FROM PATENT INFRINGEMENT. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Your only remedy for any product defect, nonconformity or performance issue is the replacement of the affected product, or a refund of its purchase price, at our option. Exception for EU citizens: IF YOU ARE RESIDENT IN THE EUROPEAN UNION, WE DO NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE.
2. Additionally, we make no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other website that you may choose to access through this website. Links provided by us to such websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that we endorse those websites or any content therein. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER TYPES OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY, BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
D. Product Availability and Pricing
1. The prices and availability of products on this website may change without notice to you at any time in our sole discretion. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at an incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Unless we agree otherwise in writing, the Terms and Conditions of Sale shall govern all sales of products and services by us as “Seller.” With respect to sales by one of our subsidiaries in The Netherlands, the Uniform Terms and Conditions of Sale Netherlands shall govern all such sales of products and services.
E. Suppliers and Vendors
1. Unless we agree otherwise in writing, the Standard Purchase Terms and Conditions shall govern the purchase of all products and services by us as “Buyer.”
F. Submitting your Information